31 Days of Author Madness: Michelle Jo Quinn
March 4, 2018, Author: Kristin Jacques
1. What is your writing process?
I sit at the desk and hope for the best.
2. What inspires you to write?
Everything and anything. You’ll never know what will spark the mind.
3. Writing is considered a dream job by many, but what if you were granted the opportunity for a true, magical ‘dream job’. What would it be and why?
I do believe I’m living it now.
4. You are standing on a stage, addressing a high school auditorium of teenage creative writers. What advice would you impart to them about the craft and the career path of being a writer?
Writing is only the beginning. The rest of it, if it’s a career they want to pursue, is still a business, and they have to be prepared to work hard.
5. You’re stranded in a snowed in cabin, well stocked up on food, but no internet. What is on your emergency book shelf?
Oh boy…that’s gonna be a huge list. I’d like books in different genres.
Where to find her:
Any news or updates you would like to share?