31 Days of Author Madness: Liz Charnes
March 8, 2018, Author: Kristin Jacques
1. What is your writing process?
I’m still figuring that out. I would like to be an organized writer, but I pretty much write whenever I feel like it and hope that it works with the plot. Sadly, this means I re-write a lot.
2. What inspires you to write?
Other books. Stories that get stuck in my head.
3. Writing is considered a dream job by many, but what if you were granted the opportunity for a true, magical ‘dream job’. What would it be and why?
Fairy Godmother. Flit in, do a little bibbiti-bobiti-boo, poof some hapless girl into a glamazon, and flit out. I’m all over that.
4. You are standing on a stage, addressing a high school auditorium of teenage creative writers. What advice would you impart to them about the craft and the career path of being a writer?
Don’t listen to your English teacher.
5. You’re stranded in a snowed in cabin, well stocked up on food, but no internet. What is on your emergency book shelf?
Winter Woodland Survival, How to Start a Fire and other skills, The Stand, The Relic, the Bible.
Where to find her:
Any other news or updates you would like to share?
Violet Blue has a new cover! Check it out!