31 Days of Author Madness: Tiffany Daune
March 30, 2018, Author: Kristin Jacques
1. What is your writing process?
Brainstorm, vision board, outline, and write!
2. What inspires you to write?
I try and grab any of the weird ideas floating in my head. If I can get enough for an outline, then that’s the story I’ll write.
3. Writing is considered a dream job by many, but what if you were granted the opportunity for a true, magical ‘dream job’. What would it be and why?
I would have to go with either fairy godmother, because who doesn’t want to grant wishes, or the one who feeds golden carrots to unicorns.
4. You are standing on a stage, addressing a high school auditorium of teenage creative writers. What advice would you impart to them about the craft and the career path of being a writer?
Don’t give up and be prepared to work a second or even third job to support your writing. There are ups and downs to a career in writing, so celebrate every success and don’t dwell on the falls. Write from your heart and your voice will shine!
5. You’re stranded in a snowed in cabin, well stocked up on food, but no internet. What is on your emergency book shelf?
Where to find her:
Any other news or updates you would like to share?
Thank you for having me!